Friday, October 3, 2025

Mailing for October 6 Meeting

 Hi, All.

I hope you’re well. 

We all get a lot of email and if you would like to be removed from my personal email list, please just let me know.

Our website is at https://table-talk-celebrate.blogspot.com. Some posts include previous topics or suggestions, websites and podcasts.

The next meetings are scheduled for the following Mondays at 7PM in the Rappahannock Room.

     October 6
     October 20

Bill and I are moving the first week of November. We were looking at communities for a cousin who wants to move to VA for family reasons, and we found a community we like in Trilogy of Lake Frederick. As it happens, some friends already live there. We’ve been vary happy here with friends and acquaintances, but the other community offers a smoother commute to family without the challenges of I-95. There are many nice things about the community and house, too!

This all means that as a chartered club we have to decide on leadership and any changes that need to be incorporated and we’ll need to notify Kimber - she should help guide us through the process. The group will need to decide how to market the meetings, if you’ll use email or Facebook and TownSQ, and if you want to keep the website (Google Blogger). We’ll need to discuss this Monday night.

We spent a month in Europe and have other things to talk about!

As always, you are welcome to bring your own topics.

I hope to see you Monday.

Cheers,

Marcia