Hi, All.
I hope you’re well.
We all get a lot of email and if you would like to be removed from my personal email list, please just let me know.
Our website is at https://table-talk-celebrate.blogspot.com. Some posts include previous topics or suggestions, websites and podcasts.
The next meetings are scheduled for the following Mondays at 7PM in the Rappahannock Room.
October 20
Bill and I are moving the first week of November. We’ve been vary happy here with friends and acquaintances, but the other community offers a smoother commute to family without the challenges of I-95. There are many nice things about the community and house, too!
This Monday night, we'd like to show you some photos from our trip to Europe (most of September) and discuss what we should have discussed before. We'd like to learn if you want to continue as a chartered club, and if so, we'll need a contact name for Kimber.
As always, you are welcome to bring your own topics.
I hope to see you Monday.
Cheers,
Marcia