Hi, All.
I hope you’re well.We all get a lot of email and if you would like to be removed from my personal email list, please just let me know.
You don’t need to be a member to enjoy our resources and information posted on our website at https://table-talk-celebrate.blogspot.com. Some posts include previous topics or suggestions.
We have a small group, room for more, and it’s one of the activities people can join if they’re still working. All are welcome! Meetings are scheduled for the following Mondays at 7PM in the Rappahannock Room.
September 1 (Yes, we know it's Labor Day.)
September 15
October 6
October 20
It was suggested we consider changing the time to accommodate those who play Bingo at the lodge. Our schedule is published on the calendar and is known to many people as we've been meeting at 7 for the past few years. I think it would be hard to change the time. I usually get into the room around 6:30 to set up and chat with early birds.
I'm running the same comment a couple of times as we'll be on vacation and will miss providing new posts for you. I will try to remember to send our usual reminder note on 9/15, but please make a note for yourself, too. As before, you are more than welcome to come and chat, and please take an attendance sheet as Grace did last time we were away.
Given the atmosphere in the community, it would be nice to think about ways to improve the situation. I'm also interested in escapism - what are you reading, listening to, watching?
As always, you are welcome to bring your own topics.
I hope to see you soon.
Cheers,
Marcia