Hi, All.
I hope you’re well.We all get a lot of email and if you would like to be removed from my personal email list, please just let me know.
You don’t need to be a member to enjoy our resources and information posted on our website at https://table-talk-celebrate.blogspot.com. Some posts include previous topics or suggestions.
We have a small group, room for more, and it’s one of the activities people can join if they’re still working. All are welcome! Meetings are scheduled for the following Mondays at 7PM in the Rappahannock Room.
June 16
July 7
July 21
We learned that there is a service from Mary Washington University that takes you via chartered bus to theaters in other locations. Information is here.
We talked about data centers and have various questions about what they are and how they work. I did a search and found lots of videos. Click here.
The downtown Fredericksburg trolly tour is always fun. Click here.
As always, bring your own topics!
I hope to see you soon.
Cheers,
Marcia
Cheers,
Marcia