Friday, September 2, 2022

September 2 email

The following is our email from September 2, 2022.

Hi, All.


I hope you’re well. This email is sent to people who have expressed interest or attended one of our evening conversations. To be removed from the list, just email me.


Shelby and I arranged meetings through October. I was aiming for the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, but the 3rd Wednesday is movie night.


Here’s what we’re doing instead so please mark your calendar. I hope it’s not too complicated, and it will give us a chance to see which night is better in practice.


Our meetings will be on 6:00 PM on the following dates:

Wednesday, September 7,

Thursday, September 22,

Wednesday, October 5, and

Thursday, October 20.


You no longer have to sign up in the white binder. I will continue to advertise on our website at https://tea-and-talk.blogspot.com, on the community’s discussion group and on both Facebook pages. Anyone may contact me if there are questions or if someone wants to be on the mailing list. Other than that - just come!


We bring extra masks and name tags in case you forget. I hope this will change for the better in the future.


Our guest leaders will bring interesting topics as suggestions and you’re always welcome to bring your own topic.


I’m looking forward to seeing you!


Cheers!

 

Marcia