Saturday, October 15, 2022

October 15 email

The following is our email from October 15, 2022.

Hi, All. 

I hope you’re well. This email is sent to people who have expressed interest or attended one of our evening conversations. To be removed from my personal mailing list, just email me. If you receive notification via our community's official website discussion group, that's something only you can control as it's a subscription option.


We went to Switzerland, Portugal and Spain and were gone almost a month. What a trip! If you’re connected to me on Facebook you can see photos I uploaded with more to come.


Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, October 18 at 7:00 PM in the Rappahannock Room.


I am sorry the dates and times have been floating around. This week in particular, there were many meetings on the Lodge calendar and it might be that we’ll have to either find time on a Saturday or weekday morning. I’ll work with Shelby on the schedule for November.


You do not have to sign up in the white binder. I will continue to advertise on our website at https://tea-and-talk.blogspot.com, on the community’s discussion group and on both Facebook pages. Anyone may contact me if there are questions or if someone wants to be on the mailing list.


We bring extra masks and name tags in case you forget. There’s another round of COVID and although for me it wasn’t too bad, it was exhausting and if I had other conditions, it could be scary. Please be safe and keep our friends and neighbors safe, too.


You’re always welcome to bring your own topic. I promised we’d stay away from politics and religion although it’s challenging at times.


I’m looking forward to seeing you!


Cheers,

 

Marcia