The following is our email from June 7, 2022.
I hope you’re well.
Our next conversation will be held this Wednesday night at 7:00 in the Ballroom. If you can attend, kindly register in the white binder in the Lodge or call the office and ask them to register you. Interest is measured by the number of names listed and by the attendance form.
Because we’ve met previously, we will do very brief introductions and get into our topics. If you have a particular item of interest, please bring it!
Masks are required and I thank you for bearing with us. It’s a small sacrifice to keep us safe and help people feel comfortable in a group setting.
*********** BREAKING NEWS ***********
We have a new website at https://tea-and-talk.blogspot.com to track our meetings, mailings and provide links. I’m sure there will be changes in the future but hope this helps for now.
Cheers,
Marcia
Cheers,
Marcia